Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Little Letter to God

A Little Letter to God

God
..
I wish I could go back
I do not want no crying in this world.

God ..
I wish I could go back
I hope no longer the same thing happened to me,
Happens to others

God ..
Can I write a little letter for thee?

God ..
May I ask one little thing in thee?

God ..
Let me see with my eyes
To look at the sky and the moon every day

God ..
Allow hair to grow back, so I could be a whole woman

God ..
Can I smile any longer?
So I can give happiness
to the father and my friends ...

God ..
Give me the strength to become an adult
So I can give my life meaning
to anyone who knows me

God ..
This little letter
is the last letter of my life
I wish I could go back ..

to the world that You gave to me ...

In memorial for
Gita Sesa Wanda Cantika.
19/06/91-25/12/06

Facebook